boot camp /ˈbo͞ot ˌkamp/ (noun):
- a program or situation that helps people become much better at doing something in a short period of time;
- a short, intensive, and rigorous course of training.
Join tax resolution experts Jassen Bowman, EA, CTR™, NTPI® Fellow & Dan Henn, CPA, CTR™ for this full day of training on the basics of representing tax controversy cases. This will be an intense day, consisting of seven straight hours (no lunch break) of immersion into IRS tax problem resolution.
Schedule is as follows. All times Eastern.
- 11am: Introduction to IRS Collections Representation
- 12pm: Introduction to IRS Examination Representation
- 1pm: Introduction to Federal Tax Liens
- 2pm: Collection Financial Analysis Overview
- 3pm: Trust Fund Recovery Penalty Overview
- 4pm: IRS Appeals Overview
- 5pm: Open Q&A on the day’s material
There will be a 10-minute break between each session.
Note: This class is presented via Zoom. You will receive the direct Zoom link upon registration.
- Identify the most common pathways for resolving tax debt cases.
- Define the statutory basis for federal tax collection actions.
- List the local and national individual expense categories for Collections.
- Describe the IRS audit process.
- Define the role of Appeals within the IRS.
- List the most common defenses against IRC 6672 assessment.
Special Bonus: When you register for this webinar, you will also receive complimentary access to two valuable resources: The Tax Resolution Daily Marketing Checklist plus the Real Life Fee Example Guide.
Continuing Education Information
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Credit: 7.0 CE/CPE hours for EAs and CPAs
- Subject Area: Taxes (IRS: Federal Tax Law)
- Prerequisite: None.
- Program Level: Basic
- Advance Preparation: None required.
- IRS Program Number: 4Y1UP-T-00163-21-O
- NASBA Registry ID: 140945
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy CPE Sponsor ID 010474
Tax Marketing HQ is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
About the Instructors
Jassen Bowman, EA, CTR™, NTPI® Fellow spent eight years exclusively representing tax debtors as an Enrolled Agent. He has presented over 500 live seminars and webinars to CPAs, EAs, and attorneys on the subjects of IRS Collections representation, practice management, and growing a tax firm. He is the author of several books, including Tax Resolution Secrets for consumers and Tax Resolution Systems, a checklist manual for practitioners.
Dan Henn, CPA, CTR™, CTC is an entrepreneur, tax education speaker, author of the “No Holds Barred, Candid Talk About Small Business Success In Florida”, and tax columnist with Florida Today. With over two decades’ worth of expertise, he currently dedicates his time to assisting business owners in saving on taxes and growing their businesses primarily in the areas of real estate taxes and IRS Collection cases.
For additional resources for growing a successful tax resolution firm, CPE classes, and information on the Certified Taxpayer Representative™ designation, visit https://TaxResolutionAcademy.com.
What Others Are Saying About Our Classes
“Hi, Dan, I just wanted to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed today’s webinar. I’m a former Revenue Agent (nearly 9 years), and I’ve recently opened my own practice as a tax resolution specialist. Even though I’m pretty familiar with much of what you talked about, I still learned a LOT from your presentation.” -Lori Rodrigues, CPA
“The instructor was knowledgeable and clear.” -Natalie Mitchell, EA
“It gave a great overview of representation, showing me just what areas I want to concentrate on learning more. Great presentation.” -Marsha Tisdale, EA
“Practical information for our practice future.” -Donna Henderson, EA
“Great information source.” -Robert Pavicic, EA
“Jassen is very knowledgeable and boils down complicated information into what is applicable, useable and practical.” -Karen Stevenson, EA”I like your honesty when presenting the materials such as what works and what doesn’t work.” -Sharon Ishii, EA
“Excellent… Provided a great deal of useful information and gave me food for thought.” -Anthony Nazarowski, EA
“This webinar provided an excellent overview of the tax resolution process. I plan on going deeper for more detailed information as I wish to expand my practice to include tax resolution services.” -Rick Jenkins, EA
“I always enjoy and learn a lot in Jassen and Dan’s webinars, Thank you!” -Jennifer Ginther, EA
“Now I have an idea in which direction I will turn my career. Thank you!” -Yelena Lipovetsky, EA
Note: This class is conducted via Zoom. Before the class, you are encouraged to try a test session to make sure your system is properly set up.
For additional information about our comprehensive tax resolution training program, learn about becoming a Certified Taxpayer Representative™.