Your tax season marketing plan is the subject of this month’s entire issue of Tax Marketing Monthly.
As we head into tax season, it’s time to think about shifting your marketing towards tax preparation if you offer that particular service. Specifically in this issue, we’ve covered details about:
- How to get back old tax prep clients you haven’t seen in years
- The single most effective method for getting referrals from your existing clients
- One crucial marketing technique that carries all your other marketing on it’s back (in fact, you could do this one thing, and nothing else, and you’d grow your practice)
- A brief checklist to get your tax season marketing started on the right foot.
- Three specific marketing pieces to use to help you get new clients.
If you make a substantial portion of your annual revenue from tax season, then this is the one must-read issue of Tax Marketing Monthly that you really need to absorb and implement.
This issue, and all back issues, of Tax Marketing Monthly are available to all premium subscribers in your download area. In addition, you have full license to use the marketing pieces provided within your own practice.
If you are not yet a subscriber, you are truly missing out on information that will transform the future of your tax practice. In addition, the price for Silver level membership has already increased, and Gold and Platinum membership will be increasing soon, so subscribe today to lock in your subscription rate.
I am on my way to Hawaii today, and I look forward to sharing with you some of the ideas that come out of this weekend’s tax resolution workshop in Maui. It’s a tiny group, so it’ going be extremely productive for those of us that are there. There are still a couple seats available if you’d like to join us, just reply via email and let me know you’d like to attend.
I’m looking forward to some amazing things in November!
Get your complimentary