Back when I first started consulting with other tax resolution firm owners, there was one form of business behavior that constantly struck me as odd.
Many firm owners would show me the things they were actively doing to generate new clients.
Then they would show me the things they used to do that generated new clients.
Then they would should me the bright, shiny new thing that they were planning on doing soon to try generating new clients.
No, no. Full stop.
Inevitably, I would ask them, “Why did you stop doing X that was already working? Why did you change to Y? Why are you even thinking about Z?”
Most of them would reply with something akin to, “Well, I need to be constantly innovating.”
Yes, innovation is important. But you need to carefully pick and choose what and how you’re going to innovate.
If a marketing strategy is working, why burn it to the ground?
When I was running my own firm, I tested quite a few marketing strategies. But I consistently ran with the three of them that worked. Sure, I continued to test, measure, and tweak, but those three tactics were what I went back to time and again.
As a consultant, this sometimes made my job really easy. I just had to go back through the firm’s past marketing campaigns and re-implement what worked, with maybe some minor improvement.
This critically important lesson — consistency — is the core principle from which Martin Bissett presents his new course, Marketing Momentum.
In this 13-video series, Martin shows you:
- the one true purpose of marketing
- how to drastically increase your probability of marketing success
- the practical difference between “marketing” and “business development
- key steps to take in order to eliminate the revenue roller coaster
- the proper lens through which to view your marketing plan in order eliminate the potential for failure
- how to implement marketing in a manner that creates predictable revenue
- the ONE way you should be evaluating the efficacy of your marketing efforts
- a template for implementing marketing consistency
- how to determine the marketing methods that actually work for your firm, with your services, to your target market
- how to prioritize marketing amongst all the other demands on your time
- how to create predictable revenue through consistent marketing
- the difference between “good marketing” and “bad marketing” so that you can recognize them when you see them
- how to simply the recognition of ROI in your marketing
…and of course, much, much more.
This entire course is priced at the bargain basement rate of just $97, but don’t be fooled: Apply it, and you’ll get results that other tax pros have paid me thousands of dollars to achieve for them (feel free to mail me a bonus check, of course).
To your success,
~Jassen Bowman, EA, CTR™ , NTPI Fellow®
Start Your FREE 7-Day Test Drive of Tax Resolution Academy® Today & Receive...